Form C

DISPENSATION FROM CANONICAL FORM FOR A MIXED MARRIAGE. If the marriage is to take place in another diocese, the priest/deacon must request the dispensation at least one month in advance to allow time to contact the local ordinary of the place where the marriage is to take place. A Dispensation from Canonical Form must always originate in the parish and diocese in which the Catholic party has a domicile, or quasi-domicile, regardless of the city or diocese where the ceremony takes place.

File Name: Form-C.pdf
Category: Pre-Nuptial Forms
File Size: 62.09 KB
File Type: application/pdf
Created Date: 10-12-2018
Last Updated Date: 10-12-2018
The Tribunal office is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Judicial Vicar

Reverend J. Gerard Schreck, JCD

Diocesan Tribunal

Phone: 912-201-4133/912-201-4132
Fax: 912-201-4099


Rev. J. Gerard Schreck, JCD | Judicial Vicar
Rev. Douglas Clark, STL
Rev. Daniel Firmin, JCL

Defender of the Bond

Rev. Jeremiah J. McCarthy, JCL

Promoter of Justice

Rev. Thomas Healy, JD

Case Assessor

Rev. Andrew T. Larkin


Bernadine J. Rego
Patti Green Seanor


Katy Pereira, CA
Eloisa Newman (Spanish, Tuesday and Thursday)


Pray for us.