Skip to main content

St. Peter the Apostle


Deanery: Savannah
Mass Times: Saturday Vigil: 5:30 PM | Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:15 AM
Year Established: 1993

Phone: 912-897-5156

7020 Concord Road
Savannah, GA
31410
County: Chatham

Nativity of Our Lord Parish was established as a Mission Parish from Blessed Sacrament in 1937. Because of the growth of the islands area, a need for a new church was recognized. In 1989, permission to build St. Peter the Apostle Church on the grounds adjacent to the school on Wilmington Island was given by Bishop Raymond Lessard. St. Peter the Apostle Church was dedicated on October 14, 1990. On August 4, 1993, Bishop Lessard officially established St. Peter the Apostle as a new parish independent from Nativity of Our Lord Parish. It was at this time that the school name was changed to St. Peter the Apostle School.

FaLang translation system by Faboba