Form C

DISPENSATION FROM CANONICAL FORM FOR A MIXED MARRIAGE.If the marriage is to take place in a venue other than a Catholic church, in the case of a mixed marriage, the priest/deacon must request a dispensation from canonical form. Note that this form is different from permission for a mixed marriage or dispensation from disparity of cult (Form D1 and D2) which would also be required in this case. This dispensation must always originate in the parish and diocese in which the Catholic party has a domicile or quasi-domicile. Please request this at least one month in advance if it is to take place outside of the diocese since the local ordinary would have to be contacted.

File Name: Form-C.pdf
Category: Pre-Nuptial Forms
File Size: 62.09 KB
File Type: application/pdf
Created Date: 10-12-2018
Last Updated Date: 08-31-2022